Daniel Caverzasqui is one of Spain’s young promises in paralympic sport, more specifically in wheelchair tennis, his speciality. Madrid-born, he has lived in Madrid, Chicago and Miami since he was very young and he is now based in Barcelona.
He obtained a First Class Economics Degree with Distinction from Warwick University, and he continues to set himself new goals, having been Junior World Champion and one of the top names in world tennis.
PARTICIPATION IN THE PARALYMPICS
Singles, Round of Sixteen, Rio 2016 – 15th Paralympic Games.
Doubles, Quarter Finals, Rio 2016 – 15th Paralympic Games.
Doubles, Round of Sixteen, London 2012 – 14th Paralympic Games.
Singles, Round of Thirty-Two, London 2012 – 14th Paralympic Games.
OTHER CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS
- ITF 3 International Tournament Champion, St. Petersburg 2015.
- ITF Futures International Tournament Champion, A Coruña 2015.
- Absolute Spanish Champion, May 2015.
- ITF International Tournament Champion, Pinto 2012.
- ITV International Tournament Absolute Champion, Bulgaria 2011.
- ITF International Tournament Absolute Champion, Logroño 2011.